This world’s most popular Dutch based creamy cheese variety is known by its aroma and caramel-like flavour
- With its springy and soft texture, it tastes great on Melting over Pizza and Sandwiches Black Pepper GOUDA
- This Indian’s favourite blend of Full Bodied Gouda and Black pepper tastes slightly spicy with its wonderful aroma
- It pairs best with Cheese toast and also toppings in Omelettes and Sandwiches
EDAM – Soft Cheese
- This Dutch based savoury flavoured soft cheese has low fat. The pale yellow interior and the red paraffin wax coating with its creamy textures intensify in taste.
- It pairs best with rich fruits and also as topping in Low Fat Pizza, Omelettes.
Aged Cheddar – English Hard Cheese
- This Bold and Hard English cheese is the Best in Class
- It works well when served with Crackers and Breads. Also as Cheese platters and with fruits, it rules your tongue
Young Cheddar - English Mild Cheese
- This English based cheese is one of our top selling cheese varieties.
- With its mild cheddar, it works well when grated on Veggies, Sandwiches and Omelettes or when served with crackers, breads and fruits
Veg Parmesan Style – Italian Hard Cheese
- One of the world class and top selling cheese, originated from Italy has its unique hard texture but with Low fat
- Works perfect when grated or shaved on pasta, soups and salads. It also works well as Cheese platters and when served after dinner w
Caroselle Montasio Style
- This Italian based cheese has its own harder texture. Its creamy harmonious, mild flavoured pleasant aroma will be a treat. You Won’t Find this Anywhere Else In India
- It tastes best when used as Cheese Platters and when served with crackers, breads and fruits
Caroselle Camembert Style
- The Gorgeous and creamy cheese originated from French is one of the best Cheeses from Caroselle
- It works well when melted into pasta dishes, especially with mushrooms. It can also be used with mashed potatoes or serve it with fruits after dinner
- This Greek based salty and delicious soft cheese is made from our Special Cow’s milk and it tastes Extraordinary than your Ordinary Feta!
- This slightly grain textured cheeses are crumbly aged and are in blocks
- It tastes best on Salads and with fruits; It can be served cooked or grilled, along with sandwiches or with omelettes