No products in the cart.
The way cheese is cut depends largely on its shape and size. The most important thing to keep in mind when cutting cheese is to divide cheese so that everybody has an equal share of the inside and outside.
- Keep in mind not to saw the cheese, but cut it in one fluid motion.
- Use wired cheese cutters to cut soft cheese.
- Allow the cheese to attain room temperature before cutting, as it will be softer and easier to cut.
- While handling soft cheese, which has extremely soft texture, it is better to keep them in its jar and take some out with the help of a spoon.
- Use specialised knives while cutting different types of cheeses, so as not to contaminate them.