6 Health Benefits Of Cheese

Cheese making has been a tradition in various cultures around the world for over 8,000 years. Over the past decade, cow’s milk has accounted for most of the dairy industry, with a 50% increase.    

While it’s important to consume cheese in moderation, there are some that are good to add to your diet. The nutrients in these are vital for your health, preventing many illnesses.

Calcium is Best Dietary Source

Among the most abundant minerals in the body, calcium plays a vital role in life. This hormone is responsible for regulating vascular function, nerve transmission, muscle function, and hormone secretion. 99% of the body’s calcium is stored in the bones, leaving only 1% for these functions.

If you don’t get your recommended calcium intake, you’re more likely to suffer fractures and breakdowns. Without supplementation, cheese is the best way to get your recommended daily intake of calcium.

Protein-rich

For a healthy immune system, strong hair, and proper fluid balance, protein is paramount. The loss of muscle tissue is caused by inadequate protein intake, as well as fluid retention.

Protein is a nutrient that most adults need in their daily diet, so the amount consumed should be sufficient. With its abundant protein content, cheese helps you meet your daily requirement.

Boosts the immune system

The addition of probiotic bacteria to cheese stimulates the immune system and reduces inflammation. The majority of the immune system is located in the human gut, where probiotics are similar to the bacteria found there. 

It is proven that cheeses, especially gouda, can contribute to a healthy immune system by introducing healthy probiotics to the body.

Can Prevent Osteoporosis

As you age, low bone mass can leave you at greater risk for developing osteoporosis. Osteoporosis is a condition marked by weakened bones and is a major cause of fractures.

Deficit of calcium or insufficient calcium absorption can lead to slow bone deterioration. Cheese can help you prevent osteoporosis by increasing your calcium and protein intake.

Positive effects on dental health  

According to research, Dental experts claim that cheese can help in preventing dental cavities. Just as cheese is an excellent source of calcium for your bones, it can also benefit your teeth. Certain components of cheese protect your teeth from acid and benefit your oral health.

A good diet of cheese can prevent unnecessary dental work and prevent tooth decay.

A healthy way to gain Weight

The nutritional value of cheese is very high, as it contains many calories per gram. A healthy cheese diet includes a variety of cheeses such as goat, gouda, and parmesan (that contain over 100 calories per gram). 

It is possible to become obese by consuming high-calorie foods. So, eat cheese in moderation and supplement it with low-calorie foods like fruit and vegetables.

Cheese may be a healthy way for you to gain weight if you or your doctor has recommended it.

To summarize everything that has been said above, cheese isn’t fattening or bad for your health.

Cheese is one of those things people say they can’t live without. In fact, cheese is an integral part of the human diet. Generally, whole foods are healthy, as long as you don’t overeat.

i. You can only order minimum of 5 pieces per box or multiples
of 5 such as 5,10,15, etc.