No products in the cart.
We don’t need to be food aficionados to know what cheese really is. It’s common knowledge that cheese is coagulated milk which becomes the heart of bread and many other dishes in our daily life. Today we take you through a few interesting Italian cheeses and how they can be used. Italy is famous for its cheeses.
Caroselle Quick Pizza with ChapattiCourse: AperitivesCuisine: IndianDifficulty: Medium
4 tablespoon tomato sauce
Caroselle’s artisanal plain gouda or caroselle edam cheese
Olive oil, salt and pepper
Chopped tomatoes, onions, capsicums
- For the pizza, take a chapatti as a base and add a layer of tomato sauce or place thin slices of fresh tomatoes, onions and capsicums over it
- Grate caroselle plain gouda (use caroselle edam cheese for low fat) and sprinkle some herbs of your choice
- Drizzle olive oil drops along with salt and pepper
- In a frying pan, add some oil and place the chapatti. Cover it with a lid to make the cheese melt.
- Serve hot and enjoy the taste of pizza made with a roasted wheat base and an artisanal cheese.
- Toffee dessert toffee jelly-o lemon drops toffee gummi bears oat cake. Bonbon sweet roll tiramisu croissant tiramisu jelly beans cotton candy biscuit jujubes.
- Donut sweet roll topping marzipan pudding lemon drops. Sugar plum marzipan candy canes jelly-o oat cake. Marzipan ice cream gummies cookie chocolate bar chocolate bar donut ice cream brownie. Powder dragée cookie pie.
- Pastry caramels sweet roll topping cake powder muffin tiramisu. Donut liquorice dragée soufflé I love cake ice cream. Ice cream bonbon cotton candy. Gummies toffee chocolate.