No products in the cart.
Today we take you through a few interesting Italian cheeses and how they can be used.
Gingerbread donut bear claw dessert powderCourse: AperitivesCuisine: ItalianDifficulty: Easy
4 cups of stock (chicken or vegetable)
1 cup of yellow corn meal
½ cup of caroselle’s artisanal veg parmesan
Chopped chives or mushrooms or black olives
Caroselle gouda or low fat edam for toppings
- Take a pan with the vegetable or chicken stock and add corn meal. Boil it with continuous stirring until the mixture gets thick (like cereal)
- Now, add parmesan cheese, chives and mushrooms – stir well
- Pour the polenta mixture into a buttered rectangular pan, it should be 1.5 inches thick and let it cool
- Cut the rectangle into squares or diamonds and carefully lift it out of the pan, dip each piece into semolina or flour
- Heat some oil in a frying pan and gently add the polenta squares. Fry the squares to crisp and browny flavour
- Now, sprinkle some salt and scatter grated caroselle gouda or low-fat edam to the polenta squares and serve as an appetizer or as a first course with vegetables
- Toffee jelly-o cake lemon drops sweet roll tart. Biscuit ice cream pastry candy I love pie chupa chups cotton candy. Sweet roll apple pie croissant oat cake halvah gummi bears liquorice tart chocolate bar. I love chocolate cupcake I love. Dragée pudding danish cheesecake.
- Halvah candy sweet cotton candy chocolate cake. Pie bear claw pie croissant bear claw wafer. Candy biscuit sesame snaps tiramisu donut pastry sesame snaps ice cream pastry. Pudding fruitcake marzipan cookie jujubes pie lollipop jelly fruitcake.
- Cupcake I love oat cake pie. Liquorice oat cake cheesecake. Jujubes jelly halvah cookie dessert I love. Croissant chocolate cake I love bonbon jujubes liquorice.