Caroselle Quick Pizza with Chapatti
- 1 chapatti
- 4 tablespoon tomato sauce
- Caroselle’s artisanal plain gouda or caroselle edam cheese
- Olive oil, salt and pepper
- Chopped tomatoes, onions, capsicums
- For the pizza, take a chapatti as a base and add a layer of tomato sauce or place thin slices of fresh tomatoes, onions and capsicums over it
- Grate caroselle plain gouda (use caroselle edam cheese for low fat) and sprinkle some herbs of your choice
- Drizzle olive oil drops along with salt and pepper
- In a frying pan, add some oil and place the chapatti. Cover it with a lid to make the cheese melt.
- Serve hot and enjoy the taste of pizza made with a roasted wheat base and an artisanal cheese.