No products in the cart.
Aged Cheddar (200 gms)
AGED CHEDDAR – ENGLISH HARD CHEESE
This bold and hard English cheese is the best in class. It can be paired with fruits, crackers and breads. Most commonly found in all cheese platters. Due to its bold and strong flavour it goes well with a glass of Cabernet Sauvignon.
- Milk type: pasteurized cow’s milk
- Origin: England & United Kingdom
- Cheese type: hard
- Aging: minimum 12 weeks
- Texture: creamy & crumbly
- Colour: Golden yellow
- Outer colour wax: Bright Yellow
- Flavour: sharp, nutty & tangy
- Aroma: earthy
- Food type: Vegetarian